How to critique reserch papers
@Live Locally, Grow Globally
Laboratory of Nursing Epidemiology@@@@@
The mission of the Laboratory of Nursing Epidemiology (also known as : Makimoto Lab)is
to prepare students with global interents to assume leadership roles in
nursing clinical practice, teaching, reserch and cmmunity service by advancing
knowledge and clinical excellence and disseminating it into practice.
Faculty members in this research unit are engaged in cutting-edge research that is improving the quality of care for dementia people and optimizing their quality of life.
Oppotunities abound for students to work with faculty members to conduct
significant research studies that will advance the scientific basis of
nursing practice and improve the care of the aging.
Homepage Greeting on this link
- Associate Prof. Renu Pookboonmee and Assistant Prof. Wantana Maneesrinwongul
in Mahidol University, Thailand visited our univerisity as a study tour.
- We had Summer School 2016 in Osaka University(Aug.1-Aug.12, 2016). 22 paticipants
joined from China and Taiwan and they learned Long-term care in ageing
- Prof. Kiyoko Makimoto "title: Experience of conducting an international
collaborative nursing research" made oral presentation at Optimizing
Healthcare Quality International Conference, Thailand 2016.
- Prof. Noy Kay and students in Indiana University visited our university
as a study tour.
- Prof. Kiyoko Makimoto "title: Prevalence of Symptoms of Dementia in
East-Asian Cross-Cultural (Episodic) Study" and Dr. Miyae Yamakawa
"title: Inter-Disciplinary Team Interventions for Sleep Disturbances
of Dementia with Lewy Body Patients: Case Series" made oral presentations
at the International Association of Gerotology and Geriatrics Congress
2015 Thailand (Oct 19-Oct 22).
- Ms. Sayaka Suga and Ms. Kanako Moroi made poster presentations at the
International Association of Gerotology and Geriatrics Congress 2015 Thailand
(Oct 19-Oct 22).
- Prof. Kiyoko Makimoto and Dr. Miyae Yamakawa made oral presentations at
Southern Medical University, China.
- Ms. Chiaki Fukuda made a presentation and Ms. Ayano Hashiba made poster presentations at the 9th International Congress of the Asian Society Against Dementia (Sep 14-Sep 16, 2015) in Kumamoto,Japan.
- Dr. Yamakawa made a poster presentation at the 16th Dementia Care Society
in Sapporo, Hokkaido.
Summer school 2016